Available in 600 mm x 800 mm or 600 mm x 600 mm diameter, offered Chipboard Non Encapsulated Panel is used as raised access flooring solution in commercial and industrial structures. Its multi layered structure has been designed by using high density E1 grade chipboard core. Aluminum foil or galvanized iron sheet has been chosen as its bottom layer. PVC/HPL/galvanized iron sheet has been selected as its top layer. Accessible in 35 mm/38 mm panel thickness based specification, this chipboard is useful to conceal wiring for aesthetic purpose.
Chipboard Non Encapsulated Panel Specification:
- DIMENSIONS: 600 mm x 600 mm | 600 mm x 800 mm
- PANEL THICKNESS: 35 mm | 38 mm
- TOP Galvanized Iron Sheet / HPL / PVC
- BOTTOM: Galvanizes Iron Sheet / Aluminium foil
- CORE: High density E1-grade chipboard
APPLICATION: Open office, Data Center, Control room,Co-working, Education